So I was searching through the tech blogs and I found this really interesting hybrid camera/camcorder from JVC. It's a GX-PX1. It has a 10x optical zoom, a 10 megapixel camera, a 1080/60p HD video recording at up to 36Mbps, and can shoot at 60fps at 5.7-megapixels with 32GB of internal memory. It looks rather funny with a slim camera back and a big video camera lens. The back screen is also swivel capable. The camera does not have a price tag yet or a release date yet (although some are saying later this month), but I think it is an interesting camera/camcorder combo that could help supply family needs of taking pictures and video.
I found an article about it at http://gizmodo.com/5751189/the-jvc-gx+px1-is-a-great-looking-hybrid-camera and at http://www.slashgear.com/jvc-gx-px1-hybrid-gets-hands-on-play-60fps-stills-36mbps-1080p-03130637/.

This is pretty cool and it does look weird. This seems so new and I could see the price being pretty high though.
ReplyDelete